MiiR New Standard Moka Pot
The New Standard Moka Pot introduces new materials to a timeless classic. Made from durable, non-corrosive stainless steel and PCR (post-consumer recycled) components, MiiR’s New Standard Moka Pot is built so that every cup of joe comes with a more responsible footprint.
Proper care and cleaning of your New Standard Moka Pot will ensure a long life and consistent flavor.
- After brewing, the Moka Pot will be hot! Allow to cool completely before cleaning.
- Pour any remaining coffee out of the upper body.
- Unscrew the upper body from the base and remove the funnel.
- Dispose of used grounds into your compost or trash bin by tapping the side of the funnel firmly on the edge of the bin.
- Remove the silicone gasket and perforated disc from the upper body.
- Gently wash all components with warm soapy water, and allow to dry separately before reassembling.
- If preferred, dry the upper body and base with a soft cloth or tea towel to avoid water spots.
- The upper body and base of the Moka Pot are dishwasher safe, but hand-washing will ensure the longevity of your product. The funnel and gasket should be hand-washed.
5.49" x 7.07" x 3.78"
Get meticulously roasted specialty coffee delivered to your home or office. Enjoy a bi-weekly or monthly coffee subscription of freshly roasted, whole bean coffee delivered right to your door. Coffee subscriptions make perfect gifts for all occasions, too.Subscribe Now